The sign of the cross, the sign of stupidity.

Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 by Rom in Labels: , , , , ,
0


As with my previous article, I have mentioned a lot of stupid things stupid people do, but I guess there is more to it than meets the eye.

When I started doing this blog thing over the internet, I was always being tempted to write articles which are all “feel good” ones, I guess nothing wrong with that, except that the inner part of me is yearning to shout and spit out words that are quite unnerving to some , no I’m not trying or attempting to be prophetic and change the world, maybe it’s the other way around, maybe I’m trying to end the world here, the world full of hypocrites and deception, the world full of lies, pretensions and sufferings.

Without sounding too righteous, I always wanted to talk about religion, being the most powerful institution at all times, the church is playing the major role of salvation of the humankind, the guardian of morale and the decay of it, the moving factor in every soul’s redemption, and the downfall of it and the most corrupt “chaste prostitute” of all times...

to read the full article CLICK HERE

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

0 comments: