What is happening to the world today?

Posted: Friday, September 07, 2007 by Rom in Labels: , , , , , , ,
1



I never thought I would someday expressing that same line “what is happening to the world today?” as it is a popular phrase among the old folks back then when I was a kid, and I believe that catch phrase if may want to call it that way is the most used and abused line of axiom people living in this shit planet.

I have a little story to tell, bear with me on this.
Sometime late 90’s I lost my job, the animation studio that I am working for finally went bankrupt and had to shut down, jobless and all fucked up, my marriage went in shambles and finally went to the drain. Along with that the custody for my two kid’s shifts on me, no problem with that hard life as it is at least I have my kids...

To read the full article, CLICK HERE...

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Very interesting!